Krazy Karakuri Origami Kit
Karakuri are traditional Japanese mechanized puppets originally made from the 17th to 19th century. The word karakuri means "mechanism" or "trick". Krazy Karakuri Origami Kit is a unique paper craft kit that brings together the of art paper folding and the fun of karakuri. Amaze your friends as you watch your origami paper creations wiggle, walk, tumble, shuffle and spin right before your eyes! Renowned origami artist and teacher, Andrew Dewar has designed these origami for kids projects to be simple enough to be completed quickly and easily. No need to learn origami folding, painting or cutting—just punch fold and enjoy!
This easy origami kit contains:
- A full-colored 64-page booklet
- Clear step-by-step instruction and easy-to-follow diagrams
- 24 fun-to-do projects with 16 pre-cut cardstock Karakuri characters
- Forty 2-sided sheets of durable folding & construction papers
- 2 different paper sizes and many colors